Bringing to you the latest news and updates on Life Transformation International and information and articles that will transform your life

Thursday, August 16, 2012

God's Message to This Generation Pt 1


As the time grows closer to the hour of My return there are many, a multitude I desire to come to Me. I desire a deep, close and intimate relationship with every young man and woman of this generation.
I have a wonderful purpose and destiny for all of you to fulfill. If you were to know Me as I really am many of you wouldn't be so far from Me. I LOVE YOU!
So many over the last centuries and yes even the last decades have misrepresented Me. Some have taken My love and grace to the place of perversion, partial truths and licenses and others have made Me out to be a mean and vengeful God ready to destroy you at any time.
My thoughts towards you are for good and not for evil. To give you a future and a hope. I am a loving God, a merciful God. A God that wants for you the very best I can give you. You see, I created you and I LOVE YOU!
I created you and all the beautiful creation that you see around you for My good pleasure. All of you are My creation but only a few are My children. Come to Me. I'm waiting for YOU! I long to bless you with My love, My goodness and all the amazing plans and purposes I have had for you even before you were born.




 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. 

-Jesus-

 
Sunday Night’s 6PM EST
Transform Your Life with Pastor Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment