Bringing to you the latest news and updates on Life Transformation International and information and articles that will transform your life

Friday, August 17, 2012

God's Message to This Generation Pt 2

I love you and desire a relationship with you. I desire a daily dialog with you and for you to get to know me through prayer and my word, the Bible. I desired you and longed for a relationship with you so much I came down in the form of a Man so you could come back to Me. There are so many things I wish to tell you about Me and my desire for you. I will as I continue to keep speaking to you. I am good. There is no evil in Me. All My thoughts towards you are good and for your benefit.
I understand that many of you don't trust me or don't even believe I exist. I will give you this challenge that many of My children over the centuries have taken with Me. Ask Me to personally reveal Myself to you if I am real. I have begun this process already through these messages to you. I am here. I am listening. I will patiently wait for you. I LOVE YOU! Yes! I really do love you and there is nothing you can ever do so bad to stop me from desiring you to come to Me and receive My love.

Jeremiah 29:13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you,” declares the Lord,
 -Jesus-


Sunday Night’s 6PM EST
Transform Your Life with Pastor Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment