Bringing to you the latest news and updates on Life Transformation International and information and articles that will transform your life

Thursday, August 23, 2012

God's Message to This Generation Pt 5



I love you so much I want you to give Me all of you. I saw you when you were in the womb and being formed. I knew how all your days would turn out even before they were. No, I’m not a psychic. I’m just, God. None of you and I mean none of you were mistakes no matter how you were conceived and what you were born into. I don’t make mistakes. What you have to understand is that man does and the evil that is in the world causes things to happen that are not My will since it has temporary rule at this time and all those who aren’t Mine are subject to them. Remember we discussed this in the last message. This is one of the reasons I desire you to come to Me, so you will be protected from a lot of the evil in the world.
As I have said, I love you and desire all of you to come to Me. You might think this is possessive. You’re right. It is. It is a possessive desire of love for you that you can’t even comprehend right now. I want all of you so I can give you all of me, all that I am and all that I have.
When you fully give yourself to me I come to live in you and at this time your spirit has a radical transformation take place. Death leaves and My life comes in it’s place. You become like Me on the inside. My word says that you become a new creation on the inside or as My word says also, born again. You receive a new spirit and a new mind, a new will and new desires. The power and desire to disobey Me and live a selfish life is taken away from within you. All darkness is taken away, you become full of My light  You become adopted into a whole new family. All your sins are forgive and forgotten by Me. All your past is forgotten and can be forgotten by you. You will have a whole new life to begin all over again with a clean slate with Me helping you all along the way as much as you want. I will heal you of all the bad you have done or that has been done to you in your past, present and future. You will also have access to all My blessings, promises, wisdom, guidance, love and so much more. The best is that now you will have complete and total access to Me, to talk to Me, hear from Me and be with Me any time you want.
You will need to get to know Me just like in any relationship and learn to trust Me fully. It will take time but I am gracious, patient, kind and understanding. What I really want is to become your Best Friend.
In my next message I will expound on this more, the process of your transformation. It will be fun because I’m a good God and all My desires for you are good.

Exodus 34:6-7 (MSG) "God, God, a God of mercy and grace, endlessly patient—so much love, so deeply true—loyal in love for a thousand generations, forgiving iniquity, rebellion, and sin. Still, he doesn't ignore sin. He holds sons and grandsons responsible for a father's sins to the third and even fourth generation."

-Jesus-

No comments:

Post a Comment