Bringing to you the latest news and updates on Life Transformation International and information and articles that will transform your life

Monday, August 20, 2012

God's Message to This Generation Pt 3

Yes, I love you. I love you with all My heart and all that I am. You know? I am love. My very being and essence is love. All I do is out of love.
Why do I love you? I choose to love you. I spoke your earth into existence, made you from the clay of the earth, breathed My life in you and made you in My image and likeness. How can I not love you? You’re from Me and a part of Me. I Am your Creator. My love never fails and never changes for you no matter what you do. My love isn't based on feelings or your actions towards Me but a choice. My love gives to you what you don't know you need or might not want.
I came to earth out of My love for you. I came to give you, Me!
I'm so grieved at all that is happening to all of you because it need not happen. It's not My will nor My desire for all the bad that is on earth. I am a good God and no bad is there that I can do.
I gave humanity control over all that's on earth and in the garden my first two children out of selfish ambition and deception gave it all over to the Evil One. He is the one who is behind all the evil you see on earth and in man.
I created man as a free will being to choose as to whether to love and serve Me or love and serve himself, someone or something else. But no matter what you do or have done, I love you and desire a close relationship with you.
I forgive, YOU.
Will you accept My forgiveness and receive all My love and blessings I have for you?
I sincerely hope you will. Remember, I love you.

Jeremiah 31:The Lord has appeared of old to me, saying:
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
-Jesus-

No comments:

Post a Comment